Thursday 5 September 2019

Post 2: The best holiday




Hello! Today I will talk about my best holiday. Is very difficult for me can choose one because I had have several favorites holydays in my life.

In January of two years ago, in 2017. My friend and I traveled by plane to Punta Arenas, here we start our journey!
First, we cross the Estrecho de Magallanes by ferry to Porvenir. We stayed at the house of a Friend that we meet in the Ferry, then of three days we hitchhike to the Chile border with Argentina. When we did complete customs formalities, we did hitchhike again to Ushuaia and we traveled 600 km approximately.

Ushuaia is a beautiful place, we visited the Martial Glacier and this experience was amazing and spectacular. Afterwards we cross the Beagle Channel on motorboat to Puerto Navarino. Here we were trekking for seven days in the Dientes de Navarino circuit. This was a unique experience and very extreme.

Finally, we returned to Santiago by plane the beginning of February.

I hope to return someday to this island!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing holidays !!
    I would like to travel to Ushuaia some day !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been in Ushuaia! It's beautiful. Have you ever been to Río Grande? It's a really nice place.

    ReplyDelete

  4. good trip! I would like to know those places

    ReplyDelete