Wednesday 5 April 2017

Post 1: My autobiography

Hi, my name is Katherine Bahamondes Gamboa. I was born in Santiago in 1992. I grew up in Huechuraba, in the north of the city. I went to school at Mater Dolorosa until the sixth grade, then I went to High School at MarĂ­a Teresa Cansino. In the 2011 I started to study Cello Interpretation in the University of Chile.

I live with my parents, the name of my mother is Leticia and the name of my father is Enrique, I have one sister, her name is Sabina. Currently my sister lives in the South of Chile in Caburgua doing musical classes. My hobbies are swimming,  climbing hills, riding a bike and playing soccer. I love nature and the sports.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! now I meet you! You're awesome I really like the healthy live, I like your hobbies too! :) I don't play football Hahaha but we can climb hills some day!
    I enjoy nature like you! It's really special to do sport in the nature, I love it!! see U !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! We should organize a cicling day, It could be a sunday, what do you thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Kathy !! I do not know Caburgua. It must be very beautiful like the whole south of Chile.

    ReplyDelete