Wednesday 12 April 2017

Post 2: My expectations for this semester

Well, this semester I have to study a lot of classic repertoire because I have two exams. Firs I will have a technical exam and then I will have to play the Boccherini concert in B Flat.  I am very excited because this concert is so beautiful and really entertained.

In addition I will like to travel to Colombia on July to a youth meeting of the South America. I am very anxious about this because I think that it will be an unforgettable experience.

Furthermore, my aim for this semester is learn to play very well Soccer so I can enter the feminine soccer selection of Huechuraba commune.


I hope that it will be a great semester for me and can to achieve all my goals.

1 comment:


  1. How good your projects. Study hard and travel abroad. Bring me some Colombia!

    ReplyDelete