Wednesday 17 May 2017

Post 4: My Future Plans

When I graduate from my degree in the Faculty of Arts in the University of Chile I would like to continue to study in other country any Masters related to the music. It could be a Master in Cello interpretation, a Master in Musicology, Master in orchestra conduction, among others.

This is important to me because I would like to learn more about the music and can complement my studies.

My idea is to win a scholarship to study abroad and save enough money, so I can live at least six month calmly. Then I will looking for work in anything.

Now, to  realize my project I have to speak English very well and obtain a good credit score in the TOEFL test in Chile.

I hope to fulfil my dreams and  know other countries because I love to travel and learn about different cultures.

No comments:

Post a Comment