Wednesday 3 May 2017

Post 3: My favorite piece of technology

Hello everybody! Today I am going to talk about my favorite piece of technology, that is my iPhone 6. It is a mobile phone that serves multiple functions, I got it about three year ago and I use it all the time everywhere.

The iPhone is very useful for me because I can listen many kind of music, surf the internet, take pictures, have mobile applications such us spotify, language dictionaries, tuner, metronome, maps, calendar, games, calculator, among others.

In my opinion the iPhone is very necessary because I can do a lot of things in a single technological device and also is small and portable.

I think that the life without a iPhone would be terrible because it make my daily life easier.

I hope you like this post.

Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I love my cellphone too!. Would you recommend me some cellphone model?. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Cellphone is one of the best things invented by man,and I liked your post. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have iPhone 5s, It is great but maybe you exaggerate by saying that life would be terrible without your iPhone

    ReplyDelete

  4. It's a great phone, it has everything !!! And do multiple things at the same time!

    ReplyDelete