Saturday 19 October 2019

Post 5: My future job


Hi! Today I will talk about a job that I would like to do in the future. It is very difficult for me, because I think a lot of ideas!

From the time I was a little girl, I wanted to be an engineer and work in the south close to nature. For this reason, in the future I would like to job in any National Park like a forest ranger or doing studies an investigation of the ecology of the flora and fauna in any University.

I would like to do some of these jobs because I love nature and I want to care for it and protect it. The qualities or skills that I need to do this job are a good teamwork, sense of initiative, innovation, creativity and environmental knowledge. I feel my reward for doing this job is the work experience and to be close the animals and plants every day.

One of my favorite things is going trekking in the mountains and to camp anywhere because I feel happy and relaxed. And one of my dreams is to job in the Puerto Williams Island because have a high diversity of fauna and flora.

I hope to job in the future in any of this works and to make an active contribution to protecting the environment.

1 comment: